Typical features include:
- Completely web-based control panel so you can create and configure forms with a web browser No need to install additional software.
- Supports Internet Explorer 6, Firefox and Safari.
- Allows to add any kind of form widget (text fields, select lists, radio buttons, check boxes, etc) to your form, and change settings like sizes and layout. All without having to know HTML or scripting.
- Easily create multi-page forms with skip/branching logic to hide non-applicable questions.
- Use the FormSpring form importer to automatically generate forms from an external webpage or HTML file.
- and more...