Monday, May 30

Action Item - Ruby Community

As every rubyist agree with me though Ruby has very active community around still in India our numbers are not that great. The number of genuine Ruby/Ruby on Rails resources are very less and but there is a great demand.

What I had observed was that quite number of professionals around have directly started with Ruby on Rails and then get carried away with Rich Internet Applications implementations and gets busy in learning all new new technologies giving less time to spend in the core of Ruby itself.

I decided to contribute towards this by teaching ruby. Things fell in place so perfectly there is this graduate also have sun certfication to his credit. He approached me for mentorship and happily agreed. That's how I started my very first action item of spreading ruby and helping the community to grow

HAPPY RUBY CODING :)

No comments: