Friday, September 8

orkut Thanks to Orkut Buyukkokten

Now days I see many of my friends are excited that they could able to get in touch with their good old classmates, collegues... we have heard of many community, college, alumni groups that will make the contacts to grow and glow. In the same way we have one more such social network orkut. I also became very interested and started using more when I really got in touch with some of my classmates of primary school days. Awesome right!!!
So I thought I should have a post dedicated to orkut as matter of respect for I am one of the beneficiaries. No wonder it is one of the top 10 web applications in Turkey

Little digging in to its history.
orkut is an Internet social network service run by Google and named after its creator, Google employee Orkut Buyukkokten,
Orkut is a software engineer from turkey, he is really awesome with lot of credentials and publications. You can know about him from his website.
Sincere Thanks to Orkut Buyukkokten from all the beneficiaries and orkut members


You can digg more for orkut.
You can find me here sumanth.

No comments: